Wednesday, June 1, 2011

An anniversary reading this time.

Hi everyone,

This is a brief departure from the usual custom wedding reading as it's an anniversary reading I put together for a friend's brother, Charles. This was a simple piece that he wanted to help celebrate their five year anniversary. Tradition holds it that the five year is the wood (or wooden) wedding anniversary and I understand that Charles got his wife Beth a carved wooden bowl as his gift. I haven't yet had a chance to see it but my friend, his brother, tells me it is very nice indeed.






Endlessly


Today I feel the joyous smile
And my soul feels light
For another year my heart has been yours
I give you my hands
I give you my words
I give you my kisses
All I that have
All that I am
Yours in deepest, endless love



Thanks for reading

Peter


Please feel free to contact me about custom wedding readings via email at customweddingreadings@gmail.com or leave your contact information in the comments section of any of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment