Saturday, May 28, 2011

Welcome to Custom Wedding Readings

Hello everyone and welcome to Custom Wedding Readings. I started this blog in order to bring something different to the table when it comes to celebrating the wonderful day when you get married to the person you've fallen in love with.

Having a reading or speech during your wedding ceremony or in the reception afterwards can let you add that personal touch to really express how you feel about your love. There are many wonderful pieces that can be found in religious texts, poetry collections and works of literature. Many people choose these to let their soon-to-be spouses, family and friends see the feelings they have.


So what am I offering that is special and worth your time?

Before I answer, let me ask a question in reply.

Have you ever wished you could express the way you feel about your love but found it hard to pin down the words?


I will write a custom wedding reading that is personal to you and your soon-to-be spouse. Each piece will be completely unique and written about the two of you and what you share. I will work with you to make sure that I'm capturing the essence of what you want to say on your wedding and truly making it a perfect day.

I've been honing my creative writing skills over the last five years and have been honoured to write several pieces for couples to use on their wedding days. I will be posting examples of the custom wedding readings I've already done for couples. I hope you enjoy them and perhaps get some ideas for your own special day.


Yours sincerely,

Peter Wallin




Please feel free to contact me about custom wedding readings via email at customweddingreadings@gmail.com or leave your contact information in the comments section of any of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment